"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, February 28, 2010

What have you been up to lately?

I've been very busy lately.

I've been planning the future,
making lists,
organizing books,
labeling shelves with duct tape,
writing a research paper I love,
dancing to the beat of my own drum,
singing in my lovely choir and in my lovely car,
talking to my best friends,
getting advice from my mother,
calling far away friends,
hugging not so far away friends,
drinking coffee from my new anthropologie mug,
making Ginger Peach tea,
trying to trust my gut,
listening to 'I and Love and You' by Avett Brothers,
creating my own PostSecret to send in,
being content with where I'm at right now.

1 comment:

  1. I've been counting down the days until I see you! 12 DAYS!!! Love you, Mads.

    ReplyDelete