"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sabrina Fairchild, Princess Ann & Holly Golightly

The first Audrey Hepburn movie I saw was Roman Holiday. I fell in love with her elegance and confidence. Her image was simple, but definately made a statement- oversized sunglasses, cropped black pants, sleeveless dresses. My top three favorite Audrey movies are Sabrina, Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's. If you haven't seen one of her films, you should definately change that. I was also very excited to learn that Audrey Hepburn shares my birthday!



"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment