"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swingset Adventures

For Christmas one year, my mom gave me an ornament that said
"There are many shortcuts to happiness
and dancing is one of them."
It's still hanging on my bulletin board
and I believe the quote is completely true.
I also believe that swinging is another one of these shortcuts.
I hope you never forget to go on swingset adventures.
They are truly the best.
By Irene Suchocki

By one of my favorite people, Nicole Reynolds

by PostSecret


2 comments:

  1. It is an undeniable truth that the perfect day must include a good swing. It is also an undeniable truth, however, that swinging makes any day seem perfect. In short, lets go swing!

    ReplyDelete