"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Makes Me Think

Unlike FMyLife or MyLifeIsAverage, MakesMeThink (MMT) is a website where people submit things they experience or witness that matter. Here's a few of the submissions.


-Today, before my 2nd chemotherapy appointment, I stopped at a coffee house even though my doctors won't let me drink coffee anymore. And even if I could, I wouldn't be able to taste it. But I stopped there just to remind myself of the freedom I've lost to cancer, which motivates me to fight harder.

-Today, I stuck my hand into my coat pocket and found a 5 dollar bill wrapped around a note. The not read, "You have just been reverse-pick-pocketed. Enjoy the 5 dollars, and know that it was forcibly recieved by your pocket. Take, that society!"

No comments:

Post a Comment