"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, March 27, 2010

In The Sun



By She & Him. This makes me want springtime, sunshine and a hula hoop. Hope it has the same affect on you!

On another note, this is the first video I've posted. I'm very excited about this new discovery. Expect many more videos in the nearby future! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, whoever reads this.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! Pure springtime in video form

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done bear! i love that the paused video is just zoe winking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched 500 Days of Summer on Friday. Love.

    Take a break from your research paper and WATCH THIS. Julio showed it to me--this is a little promo video that they made for the movie. They filmed it in this LA train station. So cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KUOQOlt8E

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, ive watched this before! i love it.

    and also, what you just said reminded me of...

    Well I’m on my way
    I don’t know where I’m going
    I’m on my way I’m taking my time
    But I don’t know where
    Goodbye to Rosie the queen of Corona
    Seeing me and Julio
    Down by the schoolyard
    See you, me and Julio
    Down by the schoolyard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahaha I love you Mads.

    Please call me soon, okay? Did you open your easter basket yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes and yes. i easter basket-ed you back. expect awesome in about 3 days.

    ReplyDelete