"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hakuna Matata

This week has been crazy, and it is only Wednesday. However, last night I discovered a box of casettes from my childhood. Let's just say my drive to school this morning while having a listen in on songs from my past was the perfect remedy for my mid-week grumpiness. I found the soundtrack to The Lion King, some Billy Joel, Carole King and a little Simon & Garfunkel. It was wonderful. I plan on some more childhood searching next weekend. Maybe I'll feel adventurous and tackle the garage. Untill then, I encourage you to open a box of stuff from your past. It might just make your day.

2 comments:

  1. This summer when I was cleaning out my garage I found my childhood cassettes and "I just can't wait to be king" is still just as amazing now as it was the last time I had that tape. Go childhood music

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck yes! oh now I'm so excited to drive around in the wagon when I get home. can we please have lion king dance parties on our way to coffee, etc? What this means is, you should really let me drive you to school next week. it will be epic.

    ReplyDelete