"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me...

It's rainy and it's June and that's just not supposed to happen.
This is why I haven't posted anything in a week. I have no sunshine and happiness to blog about. Summer is coming, but I won't really believe that until my finals are complete and my dear friend, Mr. Sun has come back into my life. Until that day, here's a few photos that I didn't take. They are from lookbook.nu and a blog all about cake.


2 comments:

  1. i love these pictures! these are the kind of pictures lookbook users should be posting more often. rainbow cake party this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! VEGAN rainbow cake party :)

    ReplyDelete