"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I'm lovin'



1. pasta with pesto + sauteed onion, red pepper & mushroom + goat cheese = every dinner this week

2. The first day of my life by Bright Eyes

3. drinking an average of 3 cups of tea a day

4. bows! there are now bows on every drawer in my room

5. Garden State- I was reminded how much I love that movie last week

6. "Today, love, you will go far, because you are young, you are strong, and you are loved." -Alice Walker

7. having friends with boats on lake washington

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving almost being home!

    Oh, and that pasta sounds delicious. Make it for me, please?

    And I love that song.

    ReplyDelete