"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh hey, seventeen...


Hello friends! Today is tuesday, May 4th 2010 and at 6:35 tonight, I will move into my seventeenth year of life. I have lived for 6,250 days which is 148,920 minutes. How long have you lived for? Also...for my birthday, I asked for a label-maker. A new era of over-organization is coming my way and I cannot wait. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I love you baby sister. We looked so cute way back when.

    Can't wait for some photography/road trip adventures this summer. Have a fabulous day, fabulous lady. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete